TERMS OF SERVICE
- In this Agreement:
“Agreement” has the meaning in clause 1.2;
“Australian Consumer Law” means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act
“Business Day” means 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
“Consumer Guarantee” has the meaning given in Division 1 of Part 3-2 of the Australian Consumer Law;
“Customer” means the person or legal entity listed on the purchase invoice or sales document and includes anyone acting on their behalf or with their express or implied authority;
“Delivery Cost” means the costs associated with delivery of our Products as specified in an Order, including, without limitation, transport, freight or shipping charges, insurance costs, import and export taxes and duties;
“Intellectual Property” means all present and future intellectual or industrial property rights (whether or not registered) throughout the world, including, without limitation, in respect of patents, copyright, moral rights, trade names, trade marks, logos, systems, circuit layout, designs, software, plant breeder’s rights, domain names, trade secrets and confidential information;
“Material” means any information, data, source codes, drawings, content, text or images in any form (whether visible or not), audio recordings, video recordings, lists, sound, video, links, layout, look and feel, control features and interfaces contained on the Site, or otherwise displayed, uploaded or published on, or via, the Site;
“Order” means an order for Products placed by a Customer on, or via, the Site;
“Products” means the products, goods or items listed or advertised on the Site for sale or otherwise, including, but not limited to our rings, bracelets and cufflinks;
“Site” has the meaning in clause 1.1; and
“you" or "your" means the person or entity accessing, using or relying upon the Site and includes, when applicable, the Customer.
- Any reference in this Agreement to the singular includes the plural, to any gender includes all genders, to any act or statute includes any Act or statute which supersedes, replaces or modifies any earlier Act or statute, to persons includes all bodies and associations both corporate and incorporated and vice versa. Paragraph headings are for reference purposes only and all references to clauses are to clauses in this Agreement unless otherwise specified.
- All prices listed on the Site are in Australian Dollars, include GST (unless otherwise specified) and do not include Delivery Costs (unless otherwise specified).
- All prices displayed on the Site are subject to change without notice. Prices for items in an Order are fixed once your Order has been confirmed. Subsequent price changes either up or down will not be retroactively applied to confirmed Orders.
- Promotional discount codes may be given at our sole discretion on terms and conditions notified at the time of the relevant promotional offer or discount.
- If a discount code is entered at the checkout, it has the effect of applying a discount solely across the cost of the Products. Any associated Delivery Cost will be unaffected by the discount code and payable at the ordinary rate (unless otherwise specified).
- You agree to pay Delivery Costs as they are calculated and listed in the Order confirmation at the time of purchase.
- International Delivery Costs do not include insurance or any taxes or duties which may be applied by customs at the destination country and any duties or taxes incurred are the responsibility of the person who placed the Order.
- In accordance with Australian export regulations we are required to declare the exact value of all items and identify the Order as dutiable “merchandise”. We are also prohibited by law from identifying an Order as a “gift” for export purposes, even if you have placed the Order with the intention of delivery to a gift recipient.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to refuse a sale to any Customer.
- Although we endeavor to provide accurate and complete information about the Products listed or advertised on the Site, we cannot guarantee that the information is up to date, accurate and complete at all times. We reserve the right to (but are not obligated to) make changes or updates to information displayed on the Site at any time without notice to you.
- Unless otherwise stated, any accessories, decorations or furnishings shown in images of Products on the Site are not included.
- All weights, widths, circumferences and other measurements listed on the Product specifications are provided for reference and are approximate only.
- You may place an Order by completing the Order form on the Site and clicking the "ADD TO CART" button and proceeding to the checkout page.
- Orders are subject to the availability of Products requested in the Order.
- An Order is not accepted and legally binding on us until we confirm by email that:
- payment has been received for the Order;
- the Product is available; and
- the Order has been processed.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Orders may not be cancelled by you once they have been accepted by us, unless as otherwise outlined in clause 8.
- We operate an online business and we will communicate with Customers or visitors to our Site who make an enquiry primarily via email. It is the Customer’s responsibility to therefore ensure that the correct contact details are provided and that the nominated email address is regularly checked for correspondence.
- Each Order (once confirmed by us in writing) represents a separate agreement between the parties (and each separate Order placed by you on, or via, the Site will be subject to this Agreement).
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to:
- refuse to sell or to cancel Orders from Customers that request commercial quantities of Products; or
- cancel your Order at any time prior to dispatch of the Products to you.
- If an Order has been cancelled, refused or cannot be met due to unavailability of Products, funds paid in relation to that Order will be refunded in full as soon as is reasonably practicable. You will be provided with email acknowledgement of the cancellation and refund.
- We accept no responsibility for Orders that are declined, misplaced, not received or not accepted due to disruptions caused to our internet connections or our computer systems.
- Where you have provided an incorrect or incomplete delivery address for your Order and your Order is returned to us, we may redeliver the Order at your request and charge a redelivery fee for each subsequent delivery attempt.
- We do not guarantee the availability of any Products displayed or ordered on, or via, the Site.
- You can pay for your Order using any of the methods specified on the Site, including Shopify payments, PayPal, AfterPay and Zip. A surcharge may apply to payments made by credit card depending on the credit card used.
- You agree and acknowledge that we will treat an electronic instruction as authentic and are under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such electronic instructions, or to verify the accuracy and completeness of such electronic instructions.
- If your nominated payment method triggers our internal suspect transaction protocols, we may contact you to confirm additional details, or rescind the transaction. In this case, until your Order has passed our fraud prevention protocols your Order will not be fulfilled. If you do not provide the requested information within 7 days, your Order will be cancelled, and your payment will be refunded back to you via the method in which you paid. These information requests are sent to help protect credit card holders from online fraud though we provide no guarantee that we will identify any or all instances of online fraud that may occur in relation to any Order made on or via the Site.
Delivery and Ownership of Products
- We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that all Products are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. However, delivery dates are estimates only and factors outside our control may result in delays to delivery. The estimated date of delivery may change without notice. We do not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by you or anyone as a result of any such delays.
- Delivery Costs will vary depending on the Order you have made, the method of delivery, the location for delivery and any taxes or duties that may be charged in relation to delivery of the Order.
- Orders must be paid in full before delivery can be made.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that you have nominated the correct delivery address and provided sufficient and appropriate details to identify the recipient in making an Order, and we are not responsible for any misplaced parcels or for delivery of any Order to an unintended recipient as a consequence of incorrect details.
- You must ensure that any person who collects or takes delivery of the Products on your behalf is authorised by you to do so. Title and risk in the Products pass to the Customer on signing for delivery of the Products. Where a Customer gives written authority for Products to be delivered without a signature:
- any and all included insurance cover (if any) will be voided; and
- title and risk in the Products pass to the Customer on delivery of the Products to your nominated delivery address.
- The nominated courier will deliver the Products on a Business Day.
- We are not responsible for the delivery times of Products. Once Products have been dispatched, it is the Customer's responsibility to liaise with our nominated courier company in relation to date of delivery and to make themselves available to take delivery at the nominated time for delivery. Any information provided by us to a Customer in relation to the method of delivery and estimated delivery time will be from a third party, and as such we do not guarantee the accuracy or currency of such information.
Repairs, Refunds and Returns
- Nothing contained in this Agreement excludes, restricts or modifies the application of any condition, warranty or other obligation, the exercise of any right or remedy, or the imposition of any liability under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other national, state or territory legislation (the “Acts”) where to do so is unlawful.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, where the benefit of any such condition, warranty or other obligation is conferred upon you pursuant to any of the Acts, our sole liability for breach of any such condition, warranty or other obligation is limited to supplying the Products again or payment of the cost of having the Products supplied again.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not provide you with a refund, or exchange or repair the Products purchased by you on, or via, the Site where:
- the Products are damaged through misuse, accident or abnormal use; or
- the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty does not apply.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you may not cancel any Order where you have requested personalised engravings and we have already begun the process of manufacturing, and where the Product can no longer be resold to other customers.
- Consumer Guarantees cannot be excluded and are in addition to any manufacturer’s warranties or extended warranties purchased or given to you.
- If a Product is damaged, incorrect or faulty, you should contact us within 60 days of receiving your Order at email@example.com to arrange your return or exchange. You must comply with directions or instructions given by us in relation to returning the damaged, faulty or defective Products to us or the manufacturer.
- Returned Products must be returned with proof of purchase, be in their original packaging, not have personalised engravings and be in a re-saleable condition. If you are returning Products due to a fault or defect under a Consumer Guarantee, you may return the Products without their original packaging.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that returned Products are returned safely and within a reasonable period of time. We accept no responsibility for Products lost in transit.
- Where you are returning Products to us because of our failure to comply with a Consumer Guarantee, Products returned to us will be at our cost. Refunds may take up to 10 Business Days to be processed.
- Customers are permitted to cancel their Order at any time prior to the Products being dispatched from our premises.
- Our Warranty against defects provides benefits in addition to the rights and remedies to which you are entitled under the Australian Consumer Law and we offer our Customers a one-year warranty on our Products (“Our Warranty”).
- Our Warranty is against defects, and does not cover loss, damage, breakage, changes in appearance, kinks or the gradual degradation of all or part of the Products due to:
- Normal wear (including tarnishing);
- Careless handling;
- Improper use;
- The use of additional items not manufactured by us; or
- Use outside of our care instructions.
- You should contact us within one-year of receiving your Order at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return or exchange to make a warranty claim. You must comply with directions or instructions given by us.
- To make a warranty claim, you are required to submit a proof of purchase, plus a receipt, gift receipt, credit card, bank statement or tax invoice, or other evidence of purchase which is satisfactory to us. If you do not supply us with the aforementioned, we will not process your warranty claim.
- If we are satisfied that the warranty claim is valid, we will arrange for either the repair or replacement of the Product.
- You acknowledge that we or our licensors are the owners of all Intellectual Property Rights in the Site and in all Material published on the Site, and we retain all rights, title and interest in the Site and Material (including Intellectual Property Rights contained therein) irrespective of any licence we may grant to you to access, and use, the Site.
- You may access and use the Site (including Intellectual Property Rights contained therein) for your personal and non-commercial use only. You must not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish, use or display the Material on another website or create derivative works from any part of the Site or the Material or commercialise any information obtained from any part of the Site or Material without our prior written consent.
- By uploading, posting, transmitting or otherwise making available any content or material via the Site (“Your Content”), you:
- grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and sub-licensable licence to use, publish, reproduce and otherwise exploit Your Content in any form for any purpose and unconditionally waive any moral rights that you might have in respect of Your Content; and
- represent and warrant that you either own the Intellectual Property Rights in Your Content or have the necessary permission to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available Your Content via the Site.
- We reserve the right to terminate any licence granted to you under the Agreement and/or remove any of Your Content from the Site, at any time, for any reason and without notice to you.
- You agree that you will not modify or copy the layout or appearance of the Site nor any computer software or code contained in the Site, and that you will not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover, interfere with or access any source code related to the Site.
Linking to the Site
- You must not establish a link to the Site in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to the Site from any website that is not owned by you.
- This Site must not be framed on any other website, and you must not create a link to any part of this Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time without written notice.
- You agree to indemnify us and our officers, directors, employers or contractors (collectively, the “Indemnified”) and to keep indemnified and hold harmless the Indemnified from and against any and all actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, taxes, liabilities, costs and/or expenses that may be incurred by, or sustained by, the Indemnified arising out of, or in connection with, your access to, and use of, the Materials, the Site, any breach by you of this Agreement or your or anyone else’s use of the Products.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all:
- conditions, guarantees or warranties expressed or implied by law; and
- any liability to you or to any third person however arising (and whether arising under statute, negligence or otherwise) for any personal injury or death to you or any third person, or for any special, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including, but not limited to, loss of income or revenue, loss or interruption of business, loss of profits, revenue or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of use, loss of privacy or loss of goodwill),
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all:
arising out of, or in connection with, access and/or use of the Material, the Site, or any Products Ordered on, or via, the Site and this Agreement.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed AUD $100. You acknowledge and agree that the limitations of liability contained in this clause are a fair and reasonable allocation of the commercial risk between the parties.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, all typographical, clerical or other errors or omissions in sales literature, quotations, price lists, acceptances or offers, invoices or other documents or information issued by us will be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
- The Site may contain links to third party websites. Any links to such websites provided on the Site are for convenience only. We do not represent that we have any relationship with any linked websites nor recommend or endorse any goods, services or third-party content appearing on, or via, other websites linked to this Site. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from your access to, and/or use of, third party websites, products and services. Additionally, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. You should make your own enquiries before using and/or accessing third party websites.
- You may not use the Site other than for its intended purpose. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Site or the servers and networks that host the Site. You agree not to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or attempt to do so or otherwise interfere with, or restrict, any person or visitor from accessing or using the Site
- Unless otherwise expressly stipulated in this Agreement, you must not copy, adapt, distribute, display, reproduce or transmit any content displayed or published on the Site.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the telecommunications equipment and computer systems used by you to access and use the Site does not expose your telecommunications equipment and computer systems to any viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to you or anyone else which may arise out of, or in connection with, your access to, and use of, the Site.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this Agreement without notice to you. Any amendments to this Agreement will have immediate effect from the time that they are published on the Site.
- Although we do our best to provide the most up-to-date information on the Site as this becomes available, we cannot warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information provided.
- Any provision of this Agreement which is void or unenforceable may be severed from this Agreement without affecting the enforceability of other provisions.
- A failure or delay by us to exercise a power or right under this Agreement does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, and the exercise of a power or right by us does not preclude our future ability to exercise that or any other power or right.
- This Agreement is governed by, and must be construed according to, the laws of Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply.
User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
Duty to Notify and Indemnify: If at any time you intend to stop using the mobile telephone number that has been used to subscribe to the Program, including canceling your service plan or selling or transferring the phone number to another party, you agree that you will complete the User Opt Out process set forth above prior to ending your use of the mobile telephone number. You understand and agree that your agreement to do so is a material part of these terms and conditions. You further agree that, if you discontinue the use of your mobile telephone number without notifying Us of such change, you agree that you will be responsible for all costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities incurred by Us, or any party that assists in the delivery of the mobile messages, as a result of claims brought by individual(s) who are later assigned that mobile telephone number. This duty and agreement shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO NOTIFY US OF A CHANGE IN THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY UNDER THE TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq., OR SIMILAR STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS, AND ANY REGULATIONS PROMULGATED THEREUNDER RESULTING FROM US ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT YOU AT THE MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDED.
Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing and sale of digital and physical products, services, and events.
Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
Age Restriction: You may not use of engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge, LLC d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Burwood, Victoria before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which ETRNL’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. The parties agree to arbitrate solely on an individual basis, and this agreement does not permit class arbitration or any claims brought as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative arbitration proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
6/25-37 Huntingdale Rd Burwood Victoria AU 3125
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by etrnl. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to etrnl. etrnl offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall etrnlfitness, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless etrnlfitness and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org